Thursday, January 1, 2015

Meet Zack Shelton and 64 to Grayson



As I mentioned, my husband travels full time performing with his band, “Zack Shelton and 64 to Grayson”.  Since most of my time is spent with the band, I’m sure they will make many appearances in my blog so I wanted to formally introduce you to the group!  When we head out for a show we are packed 6 or 7 deep in an SUV with a trailer hitched to the back of us.  As the group grows we lose more and more personal space.  The group formed back in 2011 and they have been on an up-hill adventure ever since.  The group originally met and started in Grayson, KY at the small Christian college where Zack and I met.  Releasing their first full-length, self-titled album in 2012, 64 to Grayson began touring throughout the midwest region of the United States.  They released their sophomore album, "The Next Chapter" in February of 2014.  Recent radio singles include the patriotic ballad, "Line of Fire" and the Southern Punching hit, "Her Mama".  This is just a little glimpse at the group, stay tuned for more of our life on the road!

Check them out on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, or on their website www.64ToGrayson.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment