Thursday, January 8, 2015

Saying, "Thank You"


Giving back to your parents is always a hard thing.  If you think about everything they have given to you over your life its pretty much impossible to truly show your appreciation.  Think about it, long nights of no sleep, early mornings trying to get you up for school, all the broken lamps, the important things you lost of theirs, the numerous Christmas’s they stayed up all hours of the night wrapping gifts from Santa, the gray hair they blame you for, the thousands of dollars spent on your education, then more money for your wedding, girls.  The list goes on!  My parents have given me so much and I know I wouldn't be where I am today without their sacrificial way of living.


Along life's road, their are moments when we can step up to the plate for them and try to say "thank you" in a little way.  Now is one of those times for me.  My dad is one of the finalists to win my momma a $5,000 ring! The winner will be decided by the story with the most Facebook "likes".  Please click on the link below to read my dad's story.  There is no one who deserves this more.  My parents are some of the most selfless people out there.  They gave up so much for us kids through the years, and still do to this day. Help me say thank you!




Click here---->  Post by Jeff and MJ.




No comments:

Post a Comment